Are you a leader on campus? Do you want to represent the WMU community? Are you interested in winning a $500 scholarship? If yes, apply to be on Homecoming Court. Being a Court Member is a way to honor you and how much you've given to WMU. WMU's Homecoming Court members represent WMU and the greater Kalamazoo community. All Court members get the chance to be voted WMU Homecoming Royalty by the WMU student body and win a $500 scholarship. Apply now!
Homecoming Court Qualifications:
1) Must be nominated by a Registered Student Organization (RSO) or University Department. Every RSO or Department can nominate two students of any gender.
2) Nominees must be enrolled in the 2019-2020 academic year as a full-time WMU student.
3) Must be a WMU student of junior status or above (56+ completed credit hours).
4) Must not be under academic or disciplinary probation (no exceptions will be made under any circumstances).
5) Must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher (no exceptions will be made under any circumstances).
6) Must fill out entire application and provide all requested information.
7) Nominating RSO must enter into at least one Homecoming Event put on by the Office of Student Engagement. For more information about the events please email email@example.com. (This applies only to RSOs whose candidates are chosen for Homecoming Court).
8) If candidate is chosen for Homecoming Court they must attend and participate in at least one Homecoming Event put on by the Office of Student Engagement.
WMU’s Homecoming Court is open to all students regardless of race, color, ethnicity, and national and regional origins; sex, gender identity and sexual orientation; socioeconomic status, age, physical attributes and abilities; marital status; Vietnam-era veteran status; and religious, political, cultural, and intellectual ideologies and practices.